Saturday, March 6, 2010

*Random Thought of the Day: My "Man Blanket" has been invaded by a man! I know right?! This man below, or lets just call him a boy,

ruined my blanket! My favorite blanket! Ah! Ok, as seen in the yes-I-know-the-picture-is-blurry, there are stickers all over it from a so-called "Grassy field"! Because I let Kyle lay on my blanket, my dear blanket broke out in stickers! Poor thing! How could I have let this happened? No idea. It was Kyle's idea to go stargazing. (Yes, we did go actual stargazing so don't get any ideas or thoughts in your head-I'm not dating this boy-EVER-especially since he almost ruined my favorite blanket). Anyway, after combing, yes combing, and lintrolling and picking, we got most of the stickers out. And then I washed it, which didn't really work, but it is better than it was. It was a travesty, sham AND a mockery. Sorry Felshaw-I stole your line(: Hmmm. Well whatever-I guess I can forgive Kyle someday for this....The End.*
Well what else is going on? Oh, here's another random thought. Only in Thatcher....
would you see this randomly going down the street of your neighborhood....(:
Well life is going good. Everything is going by so fast, but slow at the same time. This past week, nothing exciting happened really. I am looking forward more to this week because my spring break starts early on wednesday, due to my choir tour! Woot we are going to the white mountains! So, I'll just stay up there on Friday and hang out for most of my spring break. More details later.
Ok-this blog is somewhat pointless because i have nothing to say, but I did want to put my random thoughts up and let you all know that I'm still alive.
Have a grand week!

1 comment:

  1. Some people ask me why I love Thatcher so much. You picture sums it up completely.

    ReplyDelete

Soundtrack to My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones