Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm not gonna write you a LOVE SONG

*Random ThoughtSSSS of the Day: Allow me to quote some quotes about the way I feel right now. [Read with caution.]
1. "It's not like me to make stupid mistakes like that, but if you weren't human you wouldn't make mistakes. I was frustrated about it. You don't want the same thing to happen two times in a row."
2. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
3. "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes."
4. "It's always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile."-Garry Marshall
5. "Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and you'll be disconnected."
6. "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. " -Mark Twain
I refuse to explain myself with these quotes. The End.*

This week has really been pretty chill! It's great! Probably because I turned in a big arranging assignment on Monday to Music theory and so this week I've jus
t been relaxing since I spent several hours last week arranging the piece. I did an arrangement of the hymn "In Humility Our Savior." It probably needs a little more work after getting feedback from Dr. Bishop and my classmates on Friday. But hopefully I still got a decent grade on it!
On Monday, I also took a quick trip down to Mesa with Felicia and Jason to interview for EFY Counsling this summer. Interview went decent-I wont know for several wee
ks if Im hired for any weeks this summer. As the story of my life is going right now-it is all up in the air!

I ended this week with lo and behold-Single"s Awareness Day! Friday night was a "semi formal" dance. In the beggining, I was NOT excited about the semi form
al thing. But Emily saved me by letting me borrow one of her dresses and I got excited while getting all ready with my roommates! And-we had A BLAST! I hung out with my usual girls and danced literally-all night! Im so signing in to wellness for last night! Woohoo! I was burnin a fire on the dance floor! Haha....yes, I just said that.

On Saturday, which is the day I started this blog, I didn't do a whole too much. My plans of the evening though consisted of a movie with some girlfriends. We saw "Valentine's Day". LOL-Good and absolutely hilarious movie! Loved it tons! And every big star is in it pretty much. I think there was one I didn't recognize. Everyone from Julia Roberts to Jennifer Garner to Jessica Biel to Bradley Cooper to Topher Grace to Anne Hathaway....and even Taylor Swift and Taylor Laughtner were in it playing this ridiculous high school couple. wierdos. Anyway-it was directed by Garry Marshall who is terrific! For those of you who don't know-he directed Runaway Bride, and both Princess Diary movies, so naturally he has some of his favorites in this movie!Anywhos....after a movie, we had a little dance party with my "Singles Awareness Day" mix on my ipod. It was a great girls night out! Something I definantly needed.

Ok. I seriously have nothing more to blog about. Bleh.

Happy V Day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rachelle!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Bleh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soundtrack to My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones