Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dream Story....Keep breathing!

*Random Thought of the Day: One day, Rachelle and Lady Gaga met on Mars, while discovering life. Rachelle said to Lady Gaga-"I live in a giant bucket." Lady Gaga responded, "Your mom!" And they skipped off into the sunset, living happily ever after.
The End.*
It's a beautiful day in....Thatcher! (HA! You thought I was going to say the neighborhood huh...in your face!)
Well, it is a beautiful day and there have been many beautiful days lately. If there's one thing I really like about Thatcher is the weather during the Spring. It's perfect and puts me in a better motivated mood believe it or not. It also lifts my flirting level up...but we don't have to talk about that:)

This week was really great. Mostly because I accomplished basically everything I wanted to. SHOCKING, I know. My biggest accomplishment was, finally finishing a real arrangement. In 2 weeks, my ward's sacrament meeting will be centered around Joseph Smith and the Restoration. I've been planning this special program for months. We will have 4 speakers speak on 4 different topics around the main topics and 4 special musical numbers. One of those numbers I will be part of because the song I arranged is a 4 part version of "Joseph Smith's First Prayer." So, me and 3 others will sing that as part of the program. I'm really excited about it and everything is coming together nicely.
It certainly is crunch time. Between, homework, practicing, concerts, recitals, english papers, planning my roommates bridal shower, etc etc etc, I really don't get home til between 330 and 5 everyday, leaving between 8 and 930 in the mornings. But I love that time is goin by so fast. 24 school days and 576 hours(more or less) until graduation. 3 weeks til I start packing. 5 weeks til finals. A few days til my recital. The list goes slightly on. Blah!

I had the opportunity twice to see EAC's musical on Thurs and Fri. Yes this was the one I tried out for in January-The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. It was a really funny play and they did a great job with it!
Yesterday, I accomplished for the 3rd time-bread! 5 loaves this time in fact! I'm pretty sure that this skill I'm learning, will attract more boys at BYU-Idaho. I'm bound to find a husband that way. haha.
Well, I don't have nothin much to say. More is BOUND to happen this week or the next. Until then. TTFNNNNNN.......singing out. No pun intended.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Rachelle--

    That is so great, you get to perform an arrangement YOU created, in Sacrament Meeting! yea for you! I must say I'm impressed with the bread thing. Have a great week, Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ahead of me on this bread thing! Too bad your mother never taught you....BUT.........great that you learned anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Soundtrack to My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones