Sunday, April 25, 2010

Taking Time: To enjoy every last moment

*Random Thought of the Day:
#1: Trip to New York City-a few hundred $$$$.

#2: I LOVE this dress-$38

#3: God's creations-PRICELESS.

The End.*

18 days til graduation, now including weekends, and 19 days til I move away! That many days, and so far, 2 boxes packed. Basically, I got extremely sick of some of my clutter and decided to go threw and downsize/de-clutter and put some things in boxes. I AM EXTREMELY OCD about clutter. Which is going to be interesting since within the next couple of weeks, my room will seem to re-clutter itself as I pack and try to keep organized with my school work. Today, I got yet another thing done and over with! For the past couple of months, I have been planning a special program for my ward Sacrament Meeting and today it happened! There were 4 speakers and 4 musical numbers, all topic(d) around Joseph Smith and the Restoration of the Gospel. It went so great! I was so stressed about it-you all know me:) But everyone did awesome! I actually got to sing in a quartet for it as well. We sang an arrangement that I did, of Joseph Smith's First Prayer. That was one of the most stressful parts in preperation for this program, was getting that arrangement done, learned and performable, but I feel that it went well. The Spirit was really strong in the meeting today! I'm so greatful to those who participated in the program. The last couple of weeks have been the worst as far as being busy. Last Thursday, I was gone by 815 in the morning and except for a couple of 10 min stops at home during the day, I didn't get back home for good until 930 that night. Yeah-I'm THAT busy. I love it so much though because you wouldn't believe how fast time has gone by!

Tonight, I will be graduating from Institute! Some of us from the A capella choir will also be singing at that graduation. Should be great! This week is the 30th Annual Spring Sing! And my final choir performances with Eastern Arizona College. It's the final of everything. And I feel like, though ridiculosly busy, I'm finally starting to enjoy my final moments and final memories with friends here. Because it's all not going to last much longer. I'm searching constantly for more of my future, as I head into it. Wish me luck!

I hope you all have a really great week and that life brings you good dreams and happy memories. Cherish them.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Good luck over those next 18 days and we'll see you at Spring Sing!!

    ReplyDelete

Soundtrack to My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones