Saturday, May 15, 2010

Every End Has A Beggining!

*Random thought of the Day: Ok Ok, I still have a blog and I'm on Facebook. I will forever keep my blog because it provides more details of my life. I'm an idiot for giving in to facebook. But too late now. If you haven't added me as a friend-do haha! And don't judge me! haha. The end.*
The countdown is over. I got through finals and I have graduated from Eastern Arizona College, after 3 years of ups and downs and life itself. It's hard to believe, but it was exciting. I don't quite have a diploma...a minor setback I have to get taken care of...but I'll get it eventually. I managed to hold back the waterworks all this week, even when I had to say goodbye. But then they came out today, when while traveling to Show Low. I am really going to miss my friends SOOOO so much! And thatcher which I've truly called home in the last few years. I don't exactly react to change well, so I hope and pray to adjust to the next parts of my life. I could go on and on about the experiences and things i've learned while at EAC. I've had the greatest friends and examples and life changes while there. I had a lot of trials, but as I "grew up" and kept going, I've learned how to make it through them better. I'm SO greatful for the support I had from family and friends while there. I wouldn't have made it through without you. Thank you for helping me accomplish my goals and follow my dreams.

Now, I will be moving to Farmington New Mexico to live with Dad and Anne for the summer. I will find a job and work as much as possible. In September, I head to BYU Idaho! And, I'm changing majors. Yep-no longer will I be a music major. What I'm changing to? I don't know yet. I just know I'm changing from music. I have some time to think and pray about it. It's yet another change and I'm learning to not be in control so much:) Its just what I need to do. I've learned TONS being in the music program at EA though. I know how to arrange music, I've learned the basics of theory, and I have improved immensely with my voice, and will continue to take lessons at BYU is the plan. It's been good.
Well, just wanted to write a quick update. Below are some pics from this past week or so, including graduation! Also will be posted on Facebook:) Have a great weekend everyone!


RACHELLE'S SEMI-ANNUAL (and final)


WAFFLE PARTY!


Me and Jess



Heather, Shauna, Rachelle

Me and Mom





Just Me




Me and my dear Karen!


Me, Derek and Emily

Me and Dad

Me and Audra-I will miss her!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Rachelle! It's kind of hard to have so many changes at once...for EVERYbody, not just you! But I still agree with the saying "Change is good." Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Soundtrack to My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones