Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Little Importance

*Random Thought of the Day:This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway. I love the beauty I can find in each place I go. The End.*
Hey Everyone! Decided to update again finally. I've managed to land two jobs here in Farmington! Two jobs that I definantly need! I'm a subsitute teacher at Kids Korner Daycare Center, but should get some good hours because they seem to really like me there so far and I LOVE it! 3 and 4 year olds are my favorite! So much fun! And I like to boss them around haha. And, I'm learning tons! I'm learning about kids and how they think and learn, and how to work with them and teach them. I may even consider majoring in early childhood education, depending on how the rest of the summer goes!
My other job is at Kmart. Haha I know. Again?! Well, I happen to know how to be a cashier since I worked there for a year in hs, in Show Low. They basically hired me on the spot because of that reason. Of course, a few things are updated with the store, but I'm sure I'll be able to pick it all up again! I may even be able to work in a couple different departments, which i'm ok with because I like variety! So, money is coming oh happy day! I hit up the Single's Branch on Sunday, which is smaller than, well any ward i've EVER been in! Met a few people, and hopefully I break out of my comfort zone more soon. I also went to Institute last night and met more people, and enjoyed playing some ultimate frisbee! So maybe between my two jobs, I'll have somewhat of a social life eh? Plus plenty of family time here. I'm also trying to do some arrangement projects. Oh the ideas in my head! I'm glad to be staying busy. Life is pretty simple right now. I prefer no complications for as long as possible! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Congratulations on BOTH jobs! I'll be interested to see how many days you end up subbing at the pre-school. That's awesome.

    Are you just dong evening shifts at KMart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. "DO-ing" not "dong."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everything is going wonderfully! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Soundtrack to My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones